Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 7 of Google Project

Today was the presentation day of Google projects. I did okay because my presentation was a game. I played 4 songs from video games and 1 from cartoon and whoever gets the song right gets a candy. What I liked about Google project was free time to create any projects. People had creative ideas like the dubstep ones. What was diffcult was getting use to feeling of guitar because I didn't touch it for long time and I didn't practice during my free time. What I got out of it was it is not easy to getting use to something you haven't done in long time. I proably will not continue because it is more of a hobby so if there was a next time, I proably create some songs with friends or something, but it was great to be playing a guitar again. This project was fun and hope we do it again during 2nd semster!

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun and unique way of presenting your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought doing a game would be interseting a twist

    ReplyDelete